Owing to the massive growth of advertising on social networks and mobile devices, Native Advertising now accounts for more than half of all digital display spending by US marketers. eMarketer projects that in 2018 $32.90 billion will be allocated to native digital display ads, up 31.0% over 2017. That means 58.3% of US digital display spending will be for native placements.
Bucksense’s Native Ads
Native Ads go further than traditional media units providing an in-content experience that generates better user engagement.
Bucksense is connected to the major sources of native traffic and our formats integrate seamlessly into the content of apps and sites. We offer a wide variety of Native Ads Layouts to effectively engage your audience (content stream ads, chat list ads, content wall ads, news feed ads, app wall ads).
Besides, the Bucksense console allows you to run Native Video Ads. In case of Native Video Ad campaign, the reports will provide you with additional information concerning the video display (e.g. how many users viewed it completely; how many users paused it; how many users muted it, etc.).
Actions speak louder than words! There are several benefits that are strictly connected to Bucksense’s Native Ad Formats:
- Better customer experience: Bucksense’s Native Ads blend in with the look and feel of its media placement and so are less disruptive and more appealing to users. The right native ad for you is the one which best suits your brand messaging and will catch your user interest in a natural way
- Transparency: all of Bucksense’s standard fraud and brand safety features have been extended to native ads as well
- Bulk upload: Bulk Upload feature allows you to upload a zip file of images and/or a spreadsheet of tags and automatically create Creative Assets and corresponding Creatives from each valid file in the zip files or tag in a spreadsheet.
- Ad Preview: ad preview will show examples of how your ad assets could be displayed for each type of Native format: Main Image Preview (Content stream, Content wall, App wall, News feed and Chat list) and Video preview.
- Creative attributes: Creative Attributes allow you to add specific targeting details to individual creatives. This flexibility allows you to overwrite the general targeting details set at the campaign/offer level.
Setting up Native Ads with Bucksense is a piece of cake! Thanks to our user-friendly platform, you just need to upload a logo and a main image, then choose a title, a description and a call to action.
For more information, take a peek at our wikipage.
Willing to set up a native campaign and blow past your programmatic goals? So sign up today!