Curious to see how hard we work to improve and simplify the user experience of the console for our customers?
So here we are with a brand-new Navigation Menu!
The new menu will allow advertisers to effectively navigate the console sections, easily and intuitively switching between functionalities, from uploading creatives to creating campaigns, to consulting reports.
How does the new menu look?
Six tabs form part of Bucksense new menu, and they are ordered in line with the steps necessary to run a successful campaign: add creatives, launch campaigns, create audiences and check reports.
By accessing the console, you will see the following Tabs:
- Creatives: under this tab you can access and manage all your campaigns media creatives (Banner, Native, Video, Ad Tags and Responsive Ads).
- Offer/Campaigns: this tab allows you add new campaigns and manage your existing ones (e.g. check the campaign list status, type, features and activate, clone or remove campaigns).
- Data: under this tab you will find everything you need for to set up and manage your audiences.
- Reports: this tab contains all the sections related to the console reports (Real Time Reports, Scheduled Reports, Data Audiences Reports, Responsive Ads Insights), crucial for monitoring the performance of your campaigns, audiences and creatives.
- Prospecting: by clicking the Prospecting Tab you can access the Bucksense Media Planner and so view potential impressions and traffic data. This data can be used to optimize your campaigns and reach your targets.
- Admin: this tab easily allows you Add Funds and check the Billing History, review the Account Settings, manage the advertisers (Advertiser Management) or the Users of your company.
For full details on how the new navigation menu will function, just click here below and surprise yourself with the new features of Bucksense console: