Bucksense Advertising Guidelines
The spirit of the law
- No nudes
- No dupes
- No bull
- Ad specifications (sizes, formats)
The letter of the law
- No profane, lewd, threatening, obscene language and no nudity or pornographic materials on ads. No ads that promote adult content, products or services. No ads that promote hate speech, contain explicit violence, promote violence or that violate the privacy, rights or reputation of any third party.
- No deceptive ads that mimic phone/online functionalities like buttons, alerts, and are designed to lure or mislead the user into clicking or tapping or that redirect or automatically initiate an action or download without the user’s permission or interaction. No ads that allow or promote the Installation of spyware, trojans, viruses or other malware;
- No ads with false, libelous, harassing or misleading statements and no ads containing materials that infringe upon the intellectual property of any third party. No ads that promote fraudulent or unlawful products or services or that facilitate illegal activities in the countries/regions where advertised such as but is not limited to: gambling and lotteries, chain letters or pyramid schemes, alcohol and tobacco products, drugs and drug paraphernalia, financial services, guns and ammunition.
- This list is not meant to be final nor exhaustive. You acknowledge that we have the right to remove any ads we – at our own discretion or that of our supply partners – deem inappropriate.
SPIRIT OF THE LAW: Some (non-exhaustive) examples:
AD CREATIVE SIZES
- 300 X 250
- 320 X 480
- 480 X 320
- 728 X 90
- 1024 X 768